LATEST NEWS. All news items from the Diocese of East Anglia may be viewed here: Latest News
COVID-19.The use of face masks is recommended in enclosed spaces such as churches. Please also use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the building. You are encouraged to follow social distancing advice and to respect the wishes and boundaries of other worshippers. Thank you for your help in continuing to keep our churches a safe place for all and for being aware of other people's needs during this Corona Virus pandemic.
O God, through Baptism you have made us your children, heirs of heaven and members of the Church. Make our parish of one heart and mind in love towards you. Grant that our common life and work may be an example to all about us. Guide our parish clergy in their work, along with all people involved in ministry in our parish. Acknowledge the intercessions of Saint Thomas of Canterbury and Saint Clare, our patrons; and keep us secure in your love. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Welcome to the website for the
Woodbridge & Framlingham Roman Catholic Parish.
Woodbridge and Framlingham Roman Catholic Parish is one of fifty parishes in the Diocese of East Anglia. The parish covers an area of approximately two hundred and seventy square miles in the County of Suffolk. There are two churches in our parish, the church of Saint Thomas of Canterbury at Woodbridge and Saint Clare's church at Framlingham.
- to worship God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ in accordance with the teaching of the Catholic Church and in union with our Holy Father, Pope Francis
- to use the gifts God has given us to do His will and to build His kingdom on earth
- to serve the people of our parish
- to be a house and community of prayer in our churches
- to enable each other to grow in faith, hope and Christian love
- to be a loving and inclusive parish family.
May God bless you.
Father Edmund Eggleston.