Children's Liturgy of the Word. During school term-time, children's liturgy of the word takes place during the Sunday morning Masses at Framlingham (09.00 a.m.) and at Woodbridge (11.00 a.m.).
After First Communion. Children who have already received their First Holy Communion should not thereafter be leaving the Mass in order to attend a Children's Liturgy group. The purpose of First Communion classes is to enable children to take their place alongside their brothers and sisters in Christ for the entirety of the Eucharist celebration. Diocesan guidelines, section 5.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION (Confession) AND FIRST HOLY COMMUNION. The diocesan guidelines for these two Sacraments can be found on the Diocese of East Anglia website: https://www.rcdea.org.uk/catechesis/
SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION. The diocesan guidelines for the Sacrament of Confirmation can be found on the Diocese of East Anglia website: https://www.rcdea.org.uk/catechesis/
ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF EAST ANGLIA - SAFEGUARDING POLICY STATEMENT
- The Woodbridge and Framlingham Roman Catholic Parish is committed to the Safeguarding Policies of the Catholic Church in England and Wales, to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from any form of abuse or maltreatment and to promote a safe environment for them.
- This commitment flows from the fact that we are all made in the image of God and the Church’s common belief in the dignity and uniqueness of every human life.
- We start from the principle that each person has a right to expect the highest level of care and protection, love, encouragement and respect that we can give.
- We will liaise closely and openly with statutory agencies to ensure that any concerns or allegations of abuse that are raised are promptly reported and properly investigated, victims supported and perpetrators held to account.
- For more details of the Safeguarding policies of the Diocese of East Anglia, please follow this link: https://www.rcdea.org.uk/safeguarding/
- The contact details of the Parish Safeguarding Representative are displayed on the notice boards in Saint Thomas's Church at Woodbridge and in Saint Clare's Church at Framlingham.